sábado, 22 de abril de 2017

Minutes of me life

Hi guys!! my beautiful name is Dayanis Paola Villalba Solano, i´m 17 years old, i have a broter and a sister, i was born Barranquilla

A spectacular city that I love, I currently live in monteria and sometimes I go to Barranquilla, in my free time reading becomes my hobby, I have my boyfriend and I love it!I like basketball, so when I have time I practice it, I love riding bikes.I am extraverted and temperamental, but I am a good friend.

I want to study medicine and hope that with the help of God, everything is over, I love my parents, and it ends here!

The following comments are the best! * Paola and Jimena love them!

2 comentarios:

  1. Your blog is certainly one of the best dayanis course, I congratulate you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are very extraverted but you are good girl

    ResponderEliminar